Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Lt. Dangle Is On The Ball

We here at The Cup of Joe LOVE physical activity, weather it's riding my cool new Christmas bike, lifting weights or practicing Coffee Yoga.

But if you're a little bored with your current exercise routine, like I am nowadays, you get some terrific advice from Reno 911's Lt. Dangle in an interview in the current issue of Out magazine.


Out: You clearly take care of your body. Do you have a specific workout routine?

Dangle: Thanks for noticing. I've tried a lot of workout regimens over the years, but I finally customized one that works for me. I call it Javert Versus Medicine Ball. Basically, it works like this: Every morning I do lunges from my house to the Korean lady's at the end of the block while holding a 16-pound medicine ball and singing Javert's part in Les Miserables, in show order. You should be working up a good sweat by "Javert's Suicide."

***

No comments: