Friday, June 16, 2006

Birthday Shout-Outs

Some of our favorite people here at The Cup of Joe -- and possibly a part of this blog's worldwide audited circulation of "10" -- are celebrating birthdays this month. Some are native St. Louisans; some have moved here; some have moved from here; and some (I'm sad to note) are moving from here.

Before I continue, an aside:

During an American Film Institute program Wednesday on CBS, the 100 most inspirational films of all time were listed. At the top of the list, and one of my all-time favorite movies, was It's a Wonderful Life. It gets me everytime.

And one of my favorite quotes from the movie is this: "Remember, no man is a failure who has friends."

So, to my friends with June birthdays (and I know I'm forgetting someone) -- T.R., M.M., B.M., J.R. and B.H. -- here's a birthday shoutout. Cause you know "I don't do cards."

Cheers!

1 comment:

Joey P said...

I know I'm forgetting someone. Still.

Imagine: Me, absentminded!? This doesn't describe me at all!