Tuesday, October 10, 2006

It's Nobody's Business


.. who Clay Aiken likes to sleep with, or Tom Cruise, or John Travolta, as long as it's between consenting adults.

Because it is none of our business, I don't like it when celebrities are involuntarily outed. These women and men who entertain us deserve a private life. Just because Clay gave the world "Measure of a Man," it is no reason for us to pry into his potential Pleasures with a Man.

However, if some of the whispers coming out of Washington, about a high-level Republican with a penchant for Asian boy toys, are true (and I'm suspicious), this is totally different.

I don't like outing gay people; I do like outing hypocrites.

Some websites have been outing one such potential hypocrite in recent days.

So if the gentleman from that Midwestern state prefers the company of other gentleman, I think this is everybody's business.

If this is true, then let's sound the trumpets as we all say ewwww.

No comments: