Saturday, February 13, 2010
My As-of-This-Second 5 Favorite Characters on TV
1. Gloria from Modern Family. Because she's from COLOOOOOOOMBIA.
2. Barb the Cougar from Cougar Town. How can you not like a horny, sexy, confidant 40-something who seems to have a cccktail surgically attached to her hand?
3. The "new guy" on 30 Rock, Danny, played by Cheyenne Jackson, who gives Neil Patrick Harris a run for his money as America's favorite (openly) gay actor. A great talent.
4. Senor Chang from Community. !El es muy tonto!
5. "Clive Bixby." If you know the reference, you're probably getting an ab workout from laughter right now. I predict that "pulling a Clive Bixby" or "CliveBixbying" will soon enter the urban cultural vernacular in various forms: as a noun, a verb, an adverb and an adjective. Next stop: Webster's.