Thursday, February 07, 2008

Mitt Romney: Democrats Want to Surrender to Terrorists!

From an AP story reporting that Mitt Romney is leaving the presidential race:

"If I fight on in my campaign, all the way to the convention, I would forestall the launch of a national campaign and make it more likely that Senator Clinton or Obama would win. And in this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign, be a part of aiding a surrender to terror." (SOURCE)

Maybe it's a good time to remind Mitt that the War in Iraq, which Obama has opposed from the start, has actually created more terrorists and America-haters around the world.

And, if he didn't know it, Mitt should also note that Iraq was not responsible for 9/11, either.

People like myself who have been against the War from the beginning don't want to "aid" terrorists, and it's highly offensive for someone to suggest that we do. Highly offensive.

Mitt Romney is a complete a-wipe.

***

UPDATE: He just said the "surrender to terror" line on MSNBC. And, yes, he is still an a-wipe.

No comments: