Monday, December 18, 2006

HWAT??!: It's Getting Good Reviews?

Richard Roeper gave Rocky Balboa a glowing, affectionate review on Ebert & Roeper yesterday, as did the guest reviewer filling in for the recovering Roger Ebert. It also made the front page of USA Today today.

This has really piqued my curiosity about seeing the movie. But do I know anybody else who wants to see this film?

Speaking of Sly Stallone, here's an interesting tidbit here about his feud with Richard Gere, and how Gere supposedly blames Sly for all those gerbil rumors.

I'm not joking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'll pass. I never saw the others.

Anonymous said...

Two Shirts Here--I won't miss this movie. I've seen them all and as bad as they have been, and they have been bad, I won't miss this one. I'll see this movie alone, as my wife has no interest, so after Chloe goes to bed, I'll hit the 10 pm showing someplace. I can hear the music now, Dun-Dun-DuDun-DuDun-DuDun-DuDun-Dun-Dun-Dudun-Dudun-Dudun-Dudun...