Monday, December 25, 2006

I'm Not Blaming Nick



Happy Christmas to all from The Cup of Joe. I think the screenshot pretty much sums up my wishes for you today.

Like Mrs. Brady on the morning of her Christmas solo, Wally still has a serious case of the sniffles. I've been wishing for a Christmas miracle, but with Old Man Gauer not manning the pharmacy today -- he drank way too much last night at Martini's -- it doesn't look good.

That Nick sure does pour 'em strong.

Thanks for reading. All my best to you and all you love this holiday season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just sad...why are you posting on Christmas day. I'm truly sorry for you my sad, little friend.

But even more disturbing is the fact that I am reading and posting a comment on Christmas day. What has my life come to?

Joey P said...

Bobby, I'm working on "homemade" xmas presents on two different COM-puters simulteanously, and I don't think I have time to finish before tomorrow night!!! With this AND Wally sick, Christmas just might be ruined!