Sunday, July 09, 2006

CBS Sunday Morning


I've watched this show for years, from when Charles Kuralt was the host (and I was a nerdy kid watching a news show instead of cartoons), until today, with Charles Osgood hosting (and I'm a nerdy adult watching a news show instead of Fox News Channel).

I think this show is consistently the best news magazine on TV, mixing culture, pop culture, trends, celebrity profiles, movie and music criticism, opinion segments (Mo Rocca did his first essay a few weeks ago) and (of course) real news. It's worth tivo-ing.

They did a story on blogging this morning.

A source in the piece describes people who read blogs this way:
"Cause the people who are reading blogs tend to be opinion leaders and they tend to be trendsetters. So they are influential far out of proportion to what their numbers are," Darr says.
Pat yourselves on the back, my friends.

But for all those English majors I know: Where's your blog?

No comments: