Monday, October 23, 2006

I've Deep-Sixed Studio 60 From My Tivo

Earlier this month, I wrote about Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. At the time, I gave the show one more episode before I canned it off my Tivo.

I lied. I could only suffer watching 20 minutes of last Monday's show (The Vanity Fair storyline was the last straw) before I deleted the episode, and canceled the "season pass" for the series itself.

Although I gave my own reasons in an earlier post why I think the show is free-falling into irrelevance, Robert Bianco nails it on the head in this article in USA Today. It's such a shame: There's so much talent associated with this show, both in front of and behind the camera.

Goodbye Studio 60. Get well soon, my old friend. If not, we hope you enjoy your time in monologue heaven.

1 comment:

Ziomal said...

Very nice! I like it. jigzone jigsaw puzzles