Friday, October 20, 2006

To The Readers: You Complete Me

Today, with readership of this blog climbing higher, we turn over The Cup of Joe to reader questions.

Why did you create The Cup of Joe?
-- Sally, Cleveland
Thanks for the question, Sally. We created The Cup of Joe because we saw a void in the blogosphere for sites tightly focused on politics, TV, movies and kittens. We think this is an underserved and potentially lucrative market.
You suck. Republicans are going to kick ass.
-- Sammy, Yorktown
I'm sorry that The Cup of Joe is not your cup of tea. Was this a question?
I read your post on Lord of the Rings and Rick Santorum. Do you think Gollum would be a Democrat or Republican?
--Frank, Collingswood, N.J.
Again, this is an excellent question. I think Gollum/Smegal is largely apolitical. He will go with any party that dangles before him his precious ring and promises of immortality.
I think it's hypocritical for you to say it's wrong to out celebrities but it's OK to out creepy-looking hypocritical politicians? What's your deal?
-- Gordy, Bethesda, MA

You can't be further from the truth, my friend. I'm for outing hypocritical policians regardless of whether they're creepy looking or not.
What kind of blogger are you? You blog about baseball and Project Runway. I think you're a freak. I can't stand you. You are insufferable.
-- Wally, Potosi, Missouri
Thank you for your note, Wally. Maybe we can talk about it before we go to bed tonight, ok pumpkin?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your readers are as funny as you are at times.

Anonymous said...

I'm really stuck on this blog.

-Kenny Rogers, Detroit