Saturday, May 19, 2007

Things I Find In My Basement

PART OF A CONTINUING SERIES.

At various times, including 1994 and 1997, I've received a subscription to Playboy magazine for my birthday.

This was before, as my friend Missy says, I "caught the gay."

For some reason I didn't throw away all the magazines, keeping the ones (in a "kinda gay way") with potential camp value. For example, I have several with Anna Nicole on the cover and the one with Farah on the cover.

I can't wait to re-read the Pete Townshend interview:


3 comments:

Michael said...

Save those--they might be worth something someday!

Anonymous said...

A Cup of the Old Straight Joe.

tennis said...

Yikes! This could be part of a series called "Things I found outside of my closet door." Does anyone read comments to three year old posts? Even the blogger?