Friday, April 06, 2007

My First And Only Post Today


A few years ago, I attended Good Friday services, where I spotted two of my Catholic friends. I had no idea they'd be there. They dubbed finding me inside a church as The Easter Miracle.

Without going into details, let's just say the miracle won't be repeated this year.

HOWEVER: In honor of Good Friday, I'm linking to the full text of the Sermon on the Mount.

If every single person on the earth, regardless of religion, or nationality, truly took these words to heart, and especially those who profess to be Christian but preach hate and defend war, we would truly have heaven on earth.

You know it's true, right?

***

One more thing: "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God."

Heaven on earth.

***

No comments: