Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Amber Waves

"Amber" was nominated for eviction on tonight's episode of Big Brother 8 on CBS. Here's how she put the news in perspective:
I feel like being on the block -- [starts crying] I'm sorry -- is a gift from Him. I feel that God put me on the block as a gift to prepare me for long-term things. I think this is just His way of making me stronger.
Later, she added:
I really feel God is on my side; I think He is going to do the right thing.
Now, Amber seems nice enough. But please, America, repeat after me:

1) God doesn't care who wins the Super Bowl.
2) God doesn't care how much money you give to televangelists.
3) God doesn't care who gets evicted from Big Brother 8 on CBS. In fact, I'm fairly certain it's not even on his (or her) Tivo list.

***

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's been like what-- 13 billion years?-- since I decided Jen was going to win Big Brother 8. Until Lucifer called Me halfway through the show, I'd almost forgotten Myself how it ended. In My defense, I do have all those people in Iraq, Darfur, ICUs... plus the All-Star Game always keeps Me busy.

But how about that Amber? "Out of the mouth of babes (pardon My pun)", as My Son used to say. I AM on her side, I AM going to do the right thing, and she did receive a damn fine gift from Me. Imagine if everyone could grasp that. Oh wait-- THEY CAN.

P.S. SPOILER ALERT! Chargers over the Saints. Don't take the points.

Anonymous said...

maybe she shouold start praying for a better job and a better marriage rather than not getting kicked off Big Brother.

WWAD?

Anonymous said...

You are correct, but I have your blog on my favorites list, along with playboy.com and cameltoe.org.

Jesus