Monday, July 23, 2007

Oh Jesus

Which character in the Harry Potter books does this woman remind you of?



I'd recommend she take a nice literature class in which words like symbolism and allegory are clearly, clearly explained. It might even help her understand some of the New Testament stories better.

This is my last post until Tuesday night. By then, I should have finished the last Harry Potter book ... even though I haven't read any of the previous six. I'm on page 476 now. You know, just after that *really sad thing* happens!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lord, make me an instrument of Thy peace;
where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
and where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master,
grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood, as to understand;
to be loved, as to love;
for it is in giving that we receive,
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.
Amen.