Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Golden Globes in 20 Seconds

So 80 people around the world thought Jennifer Hudson deserved best supporting actress for her leading role in Dreamgirls, and Ben Affleck had a straight face when he was announced as a best supporting actor nominee for a film in which he was also the lead, and thank God Eddie Murphy won because this is what a supporting performance is supposed to be and he was so good, and ditto for Alec Baldwin winning for 30 Rock, and wasn't Dustin Hoffman just as annoying as ever, and I fell asleep just before the last award for best picture was given but presenter Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice woke me up and kind of scared me, cause when I was half-asleep I thought it was somebody doing an impression of somebody doing an impression of Arnold Schwarzenegger, and I'm delighted that all these stars were so delighted about what 80 people think of them.

No comments: