Friday, January 05, 2007

How To Increase Readership

At least three or four times a week someone will find this blog after typing in "female moustache" as a search term on Google. (I wrote about the female moustache in this entry.)

A few weeks ago, I intentionally used the phrase "shirtless marine," complete with picture, just to see if people would find this site if I did so. Of course they did.

Sometimes, it makes me feel a little bit guilty. Someone searching for "soybean futures" came up with this entry. Sorry.

Yesterday, within an hour after mentioning The Golden Girls in a blog entry, someone on Google found this site.

With this in mind, I'm going to include some phrases RIGHT NOW to increase readership of this blog.

Dildo. Cock. Penis. Britney Spears. Brangelina. Penetration. Glory Holes. Glass-Topped Coffee Tables. Big Dildo. Erect. Boobs. Tits. Jugs. Britny Spears. Felatio.

There, I feel better. I bet readership of this site will be up anywhere between 11 and 13 percent, the same level of increases that we'll also be seeing in soybean futures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheap and tawdry. It's the Joe we all know.