Friday, January 26, 2007

Master Bait and Switch

I've had some new readers to this blog in the last week, thanks to this post featuring some hunky men in a "fantasy football" Super Bowl pitting the Bears against the Colts. If only the real Super Bowl would be as entertaining.

I do feel a little bit bad about this, especially if you are a repeat visitor, because instead of being greeted with more Shirtless Gods in a harness, you have been getting posts featuring what this blog is really about: Abraham Lincoln, George Bush and Morris the Cat.

Sorry.

If you do a Google search of
"Bears versus Colts preview," my post
(as of this morning) is the FIRST entry
on the list. This amuses me.

1 comment:

Joey P said...

I didn't want to put comment controls on this blog because I wanted people, anonymous or not, to be able to say whatever the hell they wanted, under whatever name they wanted, since I'm obviously free to pretty much say whatever the "heck" I want to.

... Looks like it'll be necessary.